Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sebring International may yet live again!

Go down

Sebring International may yet live again! Empty Sebring International may yet live again!

Post by Monrob22 Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:15 pm

Just passing this on for those who may be interested. I have had a chat with the new owner and discussed a possible collaboration in near future.

MonRob22

Terry Franklin

At our Club AGM yesterday it was announced that the Sebring moulds and all intellectual rights to the Sebring brand have been sold to 'vital-spark.io' who operate from Morton in Marsh. They have electric MGB's on the road, Sebring next! They already have a member's MX and are now looking for an SX to display in their showroom over the winter. They will collect and PAY a monthly fee for the use so it is earning money while on SORN. If any SX member is interested could you PM me and I will give you further details. Rgds Terry

Monrob22

http://Monarchcustomcabinetry.com

Hotrod, Jerry & Lisa Mills and Joltin Joe like this post

Back to top Go down