Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sebring International apparently closed

Go down

Sebring International apparently closed Empty Sebring International apparently closed

Post by Hotrod Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:33 pm

I recently sent Phil at Sebring International in the UK and email concerning a recent order I made.  I got an automated reply stating that they had ceased business in September.  No reason given, but when I placed my order, it was delayed due to Phil having some type of medical issue.

He seemed to be eager to help at that time and I hope he hasn't had a turn for the worse.

It's also sad that a source for some parts for our cars has dried up.

I wish him all the best on all accounts.
Hotrod
Hotrod

Back to top Go down