Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Replacement Part Classifieds Section

Go down

Replacement Part Classifieds Section Empty Replacement Part Classifieds Section

Good day Sebring Owners,

You may notice on the right side of the page that there is a new widget displaying a classified for Monrob's replacement Body Panels ------->
There is also a dedicated subsection for new replacement parts in the classifieds section of the forum to which the widget links back to if you click on it.

****Please note that this is a classified listing posted by Monrob/Sebring22 with my authorization. I have no affiliations to Sebring22/Monrob (Robert Haugen) and have not transacted with him any way. Please treat this like you would any other classified ad and therefore proceed at your own risk.****

Please also note that this new sub-section is reserved exclusively for listing newly manufactured replacement parts, and you must contact me by e-mail before attempting to list anything in it. I will delete any listing placed without my prior approval without warning or follow-up.

Classified listings for used parts or cars may still be posted in the "For Sale/Wanted" section as before.

I have implemented this rule to allow people to easily distinguish between the sale of new replacement parts and that of used parts, and to reduce visual clutter on the forum main page. I hope my reasoning is clear to everyone, as I try to always be fair in my moderation of forum content.

If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to comment them here below.

Sincerely,

David V. - AHR Forum Admin
David V.
David V.
Admin

https://healeyreplicas.forumakers.com

Jimboquick and Jerry & Lisa Mills like this post

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Replacement Part Classifieds Section :: Comments

Post Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:56 pm by harrybruton

harry bruton, Lost my grill surround in traffic; looking for a replacement 1 thanks, harry.

Monrob22 likes this post

Back to top Go down

David V.

Post Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:33 pm by David V.

Oof that sounds like a bad day Harry, hope Monrob can sort you out. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down