Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small change

Go down

Small change Empty Small change

Quick update: I've moved the "Tech questions" section so it appears higher than the "Build threads" section, as too many people have been posting tech related questions in the "Build Threads" section.

Please remember to post in the appropriate sections, as your topic may be moved or deleted at my discretion. The "Build thread" section is meant to serve as a build diary. Please see Hotrod's build thread or my build thread if you would like to see an example.

All the best,

Sincerely,

David
David V.
David V.
Admin

https://healeyreplicas.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Small change :: Comments

David V.

Post Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:04 pm by David V.

Update: I have cleaned up the build threads section and moved all offending topics to the appropriate categories. I hope this does not discourage anyone from posting, as we all make mistakes. The objective is simply to make information easier to find through better archiving practices. Best wishes to everyone.

Back to top Go down