Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adjusting wing windows

2 posters

Go down

Adjusting  wing windows Empty Adjusting wing windows

Post by Jon47 Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:05 pm

I need to adjust the side wing windows, and trying to figure out how to get the side window out to access the adjustment screws. Looked in the assemble manual ... but still having problems. Any suggestions?

Jon47

Back to top Go down

Adjusting  wing windows Empty Re: Adjusting wing windows

Post by bkdodds Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:37 pm

you should probably wait for other answers but you can use this till others chime in , the Glass comes out the bottom of the vent frame and the whole ft, side glass track is part of the vent assembly and must be removed to access getting the glass out, if you mess with the vent frame angle you effect the side glass fit also

bkdodds

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon47 Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:20 pm

I was not clear in my question .... I need to get the side glass out to adjust the vent against the windsheald gasket. Sorry for the confusion.

Jon47

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon47 Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:43 am

Never mind ... my wife figured it out. Always knew she was smarter than me. I think she just became my Sous Chef mechanic.

Jon47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down