Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hood question.

2 posters

Go down

Hood question. Empty Hood question.

Post by w650gb500 Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:42 am

So when I bought my unassembled kit, the only piece that was missing is the hood. Does anyone know if an original Austin Healey 100 or 3000 series hood might possibly fit? If not, does anyone have a hood for sale? I know it’s a long shot, but you don’t know if you don’t ask.

Thanks for looking,

Dan

w650gb500

Back to top Go down

Hood question. Empty Re: Hood question.

Post by AHSebring64 Thu Oct 12, 2023 7:27 pm

No Austin Healey body parts will fit our Sebrings. If you look at the top right corner of this forum web site you will see an ad for a member who can make a hood for your car.
AHSebring64
AHSebring64

David V. and Panther like this post

Back to top Go down