Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These folks in UK are good to work with.

2 posters

Go down

These folks in UK are good to work with. Empty These folks in UK are good to work with.

Post by Ramjam72 Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ramjam72
Ramjam72

Back to top Go down

These folks in UK are good to work with. Empty Re: These folks in UK are good to work with.

Post by csmck Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:50 pm

All,
I live in the UK and these folks are 1 1/2 hour up the road from me. I plan on making a visit in the next week or so. If anyone has specific questions let me know.

Charles

csmck

Ramjam72 likes this post

Back to top Go down

These folks in UK are good to work with. Empty Re: These folks in UK are good to work with.

Post by Ramjam72 Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:07 pm

I just purchased side fender vents from them.They have the style I was looking for.
Ramjam72
Ramjam72

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down