Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

two post car lift

3 posters

Go down

two post car lift Empty two post car lift

Post by McQ Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:57 pm

I am interested in getting a two post lift for my garage.  I have been perusing the net getting ideas on what is out there. There are quite a few variations. I have limited ceiling height (10ft) but that would still allow some 4-5 ft of lift to gt my Healey up and still ease the back strain.  Curious if anyone here has used one or has recommendations.

thanks McQ

McQ

Back to top Go down

two post car lift Empty Re: two post car lift

Post by Jimboquick Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:04 pm

Ensure that your concrete garage floor is thick enough !! Some costs involved ...
You will have to contact a garage door installer to make changes to your garage door and tracks for clearance. Have an electrician install an extra circuit or two into your garage.
My next door neighbour has just gone through the processes to accommodate his collection of 3 "Vettes'.
JimboQuick

Jimboquick

Back to top Go down

Post by Poorichard Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:05 pm

McQ, I have a Dan Mar 2 post lift very happy with it ......also found it on line.
Poorichard
Poorichard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down