Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Austin-Healey Replica Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who would be interested in new hard tops, scooped hoods and other parts if I reproduced them?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Who would be interested in new hard tops, scooped hoods and other parts if I reproduced them? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who would be interested in new hard tops, scooped hoods and other parts if I reproduced them?

Post by phydeaux on Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:21 pm

I'd be interested in a scoop hood.
thank you

phydeaux

Back to top Go down

Who would be interested in new hard tops, scooped hoods and other parts if I reproduced them? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who would be interested in new hard tops, scooped hoods and other parts if I reproduced them?

Post by Duehew on Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:09 pm

I might be interested in the functional scooped hood also. Where would we putchase the scoop grill? Moss Motors? Victoria British?
Duehew
Duehew

Back to top Go down

Post by Monrob22 on Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:55 pm

Duehew wrote:I might be interested in the functional scooped hood also. Where would we putchase the scoop grill? Moss Motors? Victoria British?

I have purchased the grill from both ebay and Moss. They seem to fit just fine. Unfortunately I am still trying to get the molds relocated to Oregon. The Covid 19 issue has made it very difficult to enter Canada and retrieve them. Please, all of you that are interested in parts please bear with me. I have several people wanting Hoods and I will produce them as quickly as possible. I also have some new sills in the works and am still looking for a donor set of Saxon doors. To make new molds from for those of us that do not care for the Chevette flush handle.

Monrob22

Monrob22

http://Monarchcustomcabinetry.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Painterone on Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:31 pm

After several moves and 30 yrs. later I’ve taken my Sebring
Kit out of storage. Doing inventory I’m finding lots of items missing including the build manual, any help out there? Alex

Painterone

Back to top Go down

Post by Monrob22 on Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:54 pm

Alex, re you missing any fiberglass parts?
There is a copy of the build manual in the database section I believe.

Monrob22

Monrob22

http://Monarchcustomcabinetry.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry & Lisa Mills on Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:00 am

Hi there Alex,

Welcome to the forum.
Since you're new here, would you be up to telling us about your car ? How far along are you, what engine etc ? If you chose to list your location, someone might be near you to help.
It's also a good idea to start a new thread when changing from the title topic.

Jerry & Lisa Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3