Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who would be interested in new hard tops, scooped hoods and other parts if I reproduced them?

+43
ctmiller77
Kristopher
Stevez
master tint
Joltin Joe
bobstrop
Ange1255
Hotrod
duxforme
Richard M
JRW
harrybruton
I never ever overspend
Painterone
Duehew
phydeaux
Chief
Acrods
Saxmann
dr_mccann
David V.
Lurp3
skinnyonce
Monrob22
Jerry & Lisa Mills
rloafman
Dakota100
Manx69
richardw52
archngl
Ramjam72
LelandR
softtale@aol.com
DMZins
akrmar
rogerjulian
togo
pb
csmck
Kevin
angelo01
aronhk_md
flyinjohn
47 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who would be interested in new hard tops, scooped hoods and other parts if I reproduced them? - Page 2 Empty hard top

Post by rloafman Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:19 pm

I'd be interested in a hard top!

rloafman

Back to top Go down

Who would be interested in new hard tops, scooped hoods and other parts if I reproduced them? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who would be interested in new hard tops, scooped hoods and other parts if I reproduced them?

Post by angelo01 Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:58 pm

Still interested.

angelo01

Back to top Go down

Who would be interested in new hard tops, scooped hoods and other parts if I reproduced them? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who would be interested in new hard tops, scooped hoods and other parts if I reproduced them?

Post by Monrob22 Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:05 pm

Has anyone heard of two different hard tops existing? If so , what is the difference?

Monrob22

http://Monarchcustomcabinetry.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry & Lisa Mills Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:58 pm

Never heard of or seen a different top in all the years
I've been watching ads and articles.
Never did want one because they're just ugly. IMHO
Did you come across an option ?

Jerry & Lisa Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Monrob22 Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:37 pm

Jerry, I sent you an email.

Could you please contact me off board?

Robert

Monrob22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry & Lisa Mills Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:57 am

Hi Robert,
Didn't get your e-mail yet, but yes, I'll do that today when I get home.

Jerry & Lisa Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by skinnyonce Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:17 pm

I dont even own one yet and I would be interested in any hood other than that louvered looking thing

skinnyonce

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurp3 Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:26 am

I too would like a scoop style hood. The fake louvre looks cheap to me. Let me know how much to build. I don’t know what the hard tops are worth but I have a good condition red one with good clear plexiglass.

Lurp3

Back to top Go down

Post by Monrob22 Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:32 am

Hello everybody! This is an attempt to test the waters. I don't mean to hijack this thread created by another member but we all seem to have interest in replacement parts . I am seriously considering purchasing the molds for the Sebring family . But to decide whether it's actually viable with the money involved, I'd like a little poll on who would want parts and how many and what type. I have gone through all the postings but tend to lose track after a while with all the extra commentary that is included. So can I please get responses in single word form as to who would want what ? This would also help me establish a pricing structure to keep the pieces very affordable yet still trying to recoup some of my expense . For example if you can return post with just "Scooped Hood" or "door" or "Front clip" etc.
Thank you and let's keep Sebrings on the road!

Monrob22

archngl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry & Lisa Mills Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:45 pm

"Scooped Hood"

Jerry & Lisa Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Monrob22 Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:53 pm

Thank you Jerry

Monrob22

Back to top Go down

Post by David V. Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:04 pm

Hey Monrob! Still havn't gotten your pm, but I made you a poll to help you out. You can find it in the general discussion section (here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Hope it helps! Very Happy
David V.
David V.
Admin

https://healeyreplicas.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Monrob22 Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:50 pm

Wow David that is really great! That's exactly what I had in mind but I haD no idea how to create it!
I really hope there is enough interest to warrant purchase because I would hate to see them go to landfill and parts be lost forever , although I did recently hear through fellow member Jeff Richards that Sebring international in England has sold its molds to some of the club members.

Monrob22

Back to top Go down

Who would be interested in new hard tops, scooped hoods and other parts if I reproduced them? - Page 2 Empty Hard Top

Post by dr_mccann Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:49 am

I would be interested in a hard top and supporting hardware for a Sebring.

Thanks

dr_mccann

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurp3 Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:13 pm

I would like the scoop style hood.

Lurp3

Back to top Go down

Post by archngl Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:27 am

I would be interested in a hardtop

archngl

Back to top Go down

Post by Monrob22 Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:11 am

archngl,

Would you please add your request to the poll 5 posts up? I am trying to gauge the interest in new / replacement parts. That will help me decide if it is cost effective to produce them again.

Monrob22

Back to top Go down

Post by pb Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:16 am

I'd be interested in a hard top as well.
pb
pb

http://www.hurdit.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Saxmann Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:27 pm

I wood be interest in a hard top with hardware
Thanks

Saxmann

Back to top Go down

Post by Monrob22 Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:39 pm

Salman, I will add you and PB to the list.

Monrob22

Back to top Go down

Post by Monrob22 Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:39 pm

Sorry, that was supposed to say Saxmann.

Monrob22

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrods Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:50 pm

I am interested in a hood.

Acrods

Back to top Go down

Post by flyinjohn Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:18 pm

scooped hood for me

flyinjohn

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:30 pm

I would be interested in a hardtop

Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by Monrob22 Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:04 pm

Thank you Chief! I will add that to the list.

Monrob22

Jimboquick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next