Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who would be interested in new hard tops, scooped hoods and other parts if I reproduced them?

+43
ctmiller77
Kristopher
Stevez
master tint
Joltin Joe
bobstrop
Ange1255
Hotrod
duxforme
Richard M
JRW
harrybruton
I never ever overspend
Painterone
Duehew
phydeaux
Chief
Acrods
Saxmann
dr_mccann
David V.
Lurp3
skinnyonce
Monrob22
Jerry & Lisa Mills
rloafman
Dakota100
Manx69
richardw52
archngl
Ramjam72
LelandR
softtale@aol.com
DMZins
akrmar
rogerjulian
togo
pb
csmck
Kevin
angelo01
aronhk_md
flyinjohn
47 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who would be interested in new hard tops, scooped hoods and other parts if I reproduced them? Empty Who would be interested in new hard tops, scooped hoods and other parts if I reproduced them?

Post by aronhk_md Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:12 pm

As I have mentioned in one of the other threads, I may reproduce parts for the Saxon, and MX from the original molds. That means all the fiberglass parts. Regardless of whether I ever build the car again, I am potentially interested in remaking some parts. I can't say yet what the cost will be for each part, as obviously low production is more expensive than high volume production.

But, with the idea of cost aside for the moment, who would be interested in the various parts? Hard tops, scooped hood (you would have to source the part that goes in the opening but I believe it is available), scalloped hood, front/rear/fender or other accident related pieces. Make a note here if a part interests you.
aronhk_md
aronhk_md

bobstrop, JDF and D'Ville like this post

Back to top Go down

Who would be interested in new hard tops, scooped hoods and other parts if I reproduced them? Empty Re: Who would be interested in new hard tops, scooped hoods and other parts if I reproduced them?

Post by flyinjohn Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:01 pm

I would be interested in the scooped hood, but would need to know where to get the insert. Sure would be nice to have body parts available if needed for sure.

flyinjohn

Back to top Go down

Who would be interested in new hard tops, scooped hoods and other parts if I reproduced them? Empty Re: Who would be interested in new hard tops, scooped hoods and other parts if I reproduced them?

Post by aronhk_md Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:04 pm

So far not a whole lot of interest John. I may try running a trial ad on ebay just to see what happens.
aronhk_md
aronhk_md

Back to top Go down

Post by angelo01 Thu May 11, 2017 4:22 pm

I would be interested in a hardtop

angelo01

Kristopher likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by flyinjohn Fri May 12, 2017 7:06 pm

I would like a scooped hood and scoop grill

flyinjohn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Sat May 13, 2017 12:01 pm

I would be interested in a hard top and a scooped hood. When do you think you will be producing these?

Kevin

Back to top Go down

Post by aronhk_md Sat May 20, 2017 11:06 am

I have not yet made the decision to go through with this guys. There seems to be very small interest over all, and I'm just not sure its in the cards.
aronhk_md
aronhk_md

Back to top Go down

Post by flyinjohn Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:45 pm

would you like to sell the molds?

flyinjohn

Back to top Go down

Post by csmck Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:15 pm

I'd be interested in a scoop hood. Would it be a functional scoop?

csmck

Back to top Go down

Post by pb Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:12 pm

I would be interested in a hard top.
pb
pb

http://www.hurdit.com

Kristopher likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by togo Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:11 am

like to have part for our cars and the hood with the scoop !! Darell

togo

Back to top Go down

Post by rogerjulian Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:41 am

I'm in for both...especially if the artificial vent hump on the hardtop could be opened up to accommodate an LED brake light strip and a much shorter yet cleaner looking overhang at the top windscreen eliminating the hooded look of my old hardtop.Cheers Togo.
rogerjulian
rogerjulian

Back to top Go down

Post by akrmar Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:47 pm

I would be interested in the hood with scoop.
I have a hardtop that I have yet to clean up and use. Need new window rubber trim and new plexi (as the old is yellowed. Also have to install new sound deadening headliner
akrmar
akrmar

Back to top Go down

Post by DMZins Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:44 am

Hardtop for me!

DMZins

Back to top Go down

Who would be interested in new hard tops, scooped hoods and other parts if I reproduced them? Empty Scooped hood

Post by softtale@aol.com Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:25 pm

I would be interested in a scooped hood if the price wasn't unreasonable. Jim

softtale@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LelandR Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:49 pm

Interested in scoop hood

LelandR

Back to top Go down

Post by Monrob22 Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:23 pm

Have you reconsidered your plans to produce parts again? Even though this forum is limited there seems to be a fair amount of interest in the hoods especially. How about selling to molds to someone else?

Monrob22

http://Monarchcustomcabinetry.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramjam72 Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:00 pm

I would be interested in Both!
Ramjam72
Ramjam72

Back to top Go down

Post by archngl Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:05 pm

would love to find or purchase a hard top for my mx

archngl

Back to top Go down

Who would be interested in new hard tops, scooped hoods and other parts if I reproduced them? Empty Scooped Bonnets

Post by rogerjulian Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:58 am

Nothing like the clean look of the scooped original bonnet. However, I did jump on this once before but I unfortunately received no reply nor saw the blog again.I hope that perhaps those interested (as I am) forward deposits once costs are established so to garner incentive and number to be produced...as there may be fewer and fewer of us left in time,ouch!
rogerjulian
rogerjulian

Back to top Go down

Post by richardw52 Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:20 pm

I would be interested in the hood, top and right now I need hold down brackets for the factory top front.

richardw52

Back to top Go down

Post by Manx69 Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:34 pm

I'd like the scooped bonnet and, perhaps, the hardtop

Manx69

Back to top Go down

Post by flyinjohn Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:39 pm

Im still looking for the scooped hood and insert

flyinjohn

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota100 Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:49 pm

I have a hard top for the Sebring I'm looking to sell. It is missing the rear window

Dakota100

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota100 Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:53 pm

I'd also would buy parts if or when needed.

Does anyone know if Phil Overall will be starting up sebring international again or is he selling out?

Dakota100

dhill likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next