Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wiring diagram for 1978 Saxon

3 posters

Go down

Wiring diagram for 1978 Saxon            Empty Wiring diagram for 1978 Saxon

Post by pconnolly Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:53 am

Need to install wiring harness on a 1978 Saxon build...Any idea where I can
locate one a wiring diagram..?? Would appreciate any links or tips..

pconnolly

Back to top Go down

Wiring diagram for 1978 Saxon            Empty Re: Wiring diagram for 1978 Saxon

Post by Jerry & Lisa Mills Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:34 pm

There's a lot of choices out there.
I'd suggest a "universal" kit like those supplied by
places like Ron Francis, Painless, American Autowire and others. Summit, Speedway Motors and Jegs list a bunch.
My first choice would be the Ron Francis FF5 Cobra kit.
Since it's built for a short wheelbase car, unlike all the others, a lot fewer wires to shorten. Might be worth a call to them and ask for their opinion. Have only called them a couple time and got very good service. The people that answer your inquiries only do wiring and really know.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jerry & Lisa Mills

pconnolly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Wiring diagram for 1978 Saxon            Empty Re: Wiring diagram for 1978 Saxon

Post by pconnolly Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:42 am

Thank You !!! I will check this out !!...

pconnolly

Back to top Go down

Post by AHSebring64 Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:18 pm

Not sure from your original question, are you wondering where the parts of an original 1978 Saxon wiring harness are supposed to be installed in an un-built kit or are you asking for a wiring diagram to install or create a new wiring harness? The original wiring diagrams are included in the build manual on this site. (I personally would not install a 40 year old Classic Roadsters wiring harness even if it had never been used.) A new wiring diagram would be included with any new universal wiring harness but wouldn't be specific for a Saxon.
AHSebring64
AHSebring64

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down