Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update my radiator

2 posters

Go down

Update my radiator Empty Update my radiator

Post by archngl Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:45 pm

I'm going to update my original Classic Roadsters radiator with a new aluminum Griffin radiator this summer. I've read some of the MX builders out there have used Griffin and would be interested in a brief description, 2row/4row, part number, etc. to replace mine. Not having any real issues, just am looking for a MX project for my car. Thanks for the help. Archngl

archngl

Back to top Go down

Update my radiator Empty Re: Update my radiator

Post by David V. Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:14 pm

I used griffin 155202-X. It is 2-core, 24'' wide and needs to have the outlet modified to have an angle straight up to clear the steering rack. You'll also have to make your own brackets. The outlet is on the passenger side because I have a small block chev, if you have the ford 302 might be different.
David V.
David V.
Admin

https://healeyreplicas.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by archngl Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:58 am

Thanks David for the response.

archngl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content