Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doing my part to Represent

Go down

Doing my part to Represent  Empty Doing my part to Represent

Post by Chrisj357 Thu Jun 13, 2024 11:39 pm

Just had a reason to join Facebook….go figure, I must be the last person on the face of the earth to open a Facebook account. Well I joined  three car groups and WOW!  I wasn’t prepared for the response. Everyone going wild over the MX. I went to three meets and had a blast!  There is one other MX in my area but he doesn’t seem to drive it much. It’s really fun so I don’t mind but I find myself explaining what the car is over and over and over. One of the car guys tonight said he liked my car even better than a Cobra when I told him I found this car while looking for a Cobra.  

I bought the car for me and the wife to enjoy (long story). But I feel like we are becoming a kind of celebrity in the car community. I didn’t know what an Austin Healey was when I found this car and most other apparently don’t either lol.

I drive her maybe three days a week so everyone in our small town knows my car.

This old man is happier than could have hoped for making this investment. It’s not an investment in dollars, it’s an investment in happiness!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chrisj357

David V., Jimboquick, sky25t, Jerry & Lisa Mills, lotech, Panther and mikegreencode like this post

Back to top Go down