Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beware of private messages

Go down

Beware of private messages Empty Beware of private messages

Dear fellow Sebring enthusiasts,

Beware of any suspicious private messages sent via the forum messaging system. I've recently received a highly inappropriate one from what is clearly a bot account and not a real person. I recommend immediately deleting any private messages that are not sent by a member who has been participating in the Sebring discussions or is of content not relating to Sebrings/Healeys/etc. Please message or e-mail me if you receive any such suspicious messages as I will be monitoring the situation.

Please, please, please, whatever you do, do not click on any links sent via private or posted on the forum unless they have been posted by a known member and the purpose of them being posted is immediately obvious, as doing so could compromise your system or render it vulnerable to cybersecurity threats. This goes for any website, not just this one.

Unfortunately I cannot disable guest access to private messages as it is often the only way for people to contact me if they lose their login details or have trouble creating an account.
David V.
David V.
Admin

https://healeyreplicas.forumakers.com

Loren Tungesvick, Jimboquick, Hotrod, Jerry & Lisa Mills and Joltin Joe like this post

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Beware of private messages :: Comments

Post Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:02 pm by Jimboquick

Thank you, David.
JimboQuick

Joltin Joe likes this post

Back to top Go down