Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message to those wishing to create accounts

Go down

Message to those wishing to create accounts Empty Message to those wishing to create accounts

Just a quick note for those who wish to create a user account with us:
Please double-check that your e-mail address is correct before finishing the account creation process.

Every once in a while I receive e-mails from confused individuals who've started receiving our newsletter because someone entered the wrong e-mail address (I.E. davidisthebest21@...com as opposed to davidisthebest22@...com), and I have no option but to delete the account as I can't contact the member who created it without knowing their real e-mail.

If you suddenly found your account to be deleted without warning, this may be the reason. Feel free to get in touch and I will help you set up a new one.

Sincerely,

David V. -AHR Forum admin
David V.
David V.
Admin

https://healeyreplicas.forumakers.com

Jimboquick, Jerry & Lisa Mills and Joltin Joe like this post

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum