Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cockpit Cover

3 posters

Go down

Cockpit Cover Empty Cockpit Cover

Post by Steve Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:21 pm

Looking for just a cockpit cover for my Austin 3000.. See them for MGs, Triumphs etc,, But none for an Austin.. Anyone know if some makes them..
Steve
Steve

Back to top Go down

Cockpit Cover Empty Re: Cockpit Cover

Post by Duehew Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:44 pm

You would probably need to go to a boat upholster for that. Just my thought.
Duehew
Duehew

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry & Lisa Mills Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:01 pm

Agree with Du. A boat shop is probably your first stop.

My kit came with the tonneau cover from Classic Roadsters that i gave to a fellow lister near by, because i have high back seats.
An original Healey style won't fit. Different size and the steering wheel bulge will not line up. Also, if you do get one, you have to be careful if you plan to drive it solo. Wind flapping will damage the mounting studs if they are not held down really well with nuts and washers on the back. Can be hard to do in a fiberglass body. You will need access to the back of the studs.

Jerry & Lisa Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down