Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

car cover?

2 posters

Go down

car cover? Empty car cover?

Post by flyinjohn Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:57 pm

I am planning a road trip Dec 2nd and no time to have a car cover fabricated.
Does anyone know if there is a company that has them in stock?

flyinjohn

Back to top Go down

car cover? Empty Re: car cover?

Post by David V. Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:25 pm

For an outdoor car cover? I just use the small size one from Canadian Tire (the equivalent of auto zone for you guys I think). I don't see why you would need one for a road-trip though. Unless you mean tonneau cover?
David V.
David V.
Admin

https://healeyreplicas.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flyinjohn Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:38 pm

I generally use Ca. car covers as they are a really nice fit and very weather resistant for a covering overnight outdoors while on the road. They just didn't have any that they knew would fit the MX. SO I reckon I will just pick up an auto parts cover for the trip from East coast to West coast. Thx David that's a good idea...

flyinjohn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum