Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No heat to passenger side

3 posters

Go down

No heat to passenger side Empty No heat to passenger side

Post by tntfrahm Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:24 pm

I just got my Sebring Austin Healey and have a question I'm hoping someone can help me with. We are getting no heat to the passenger side. Plenty of heat to the driver's side. We opened the flap to the passenger but nothing comes out. Any ideas?

tntfrahm

Back to top Go down

No heat to passenger side Empty Re: No heat to passenger side

Post by Jerry & Lisa Mills Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:57 pm

Maybe...
If it's the common Mustang II without air conditioning they are pretty simple. When we travel, I plug my side with some batting while the wife basks in the heat. So get under there and look for blockage. Then test the control cables to make sure they are not frozen. Does the defrost work ?
Just depends of what system you have to diagnose any further, but seventies stuff is all pretty basic.

Jerry & Lisa Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Richards Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:34 am

I happen to be working on my heater control box right now since I had to pull it out to replace the heater core. My car was missing a piece of duct (part of the Mustang II assy) that connects to the outlet on the driver side and diverts some of the flow to the passenger side.

By chance are you also missing this piece?
Jeff Richards
Jeff Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down