Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Go down

Happy Thanksgiving! Empty Happy Thanksgiving!

I'd like to wish a very happy Thanksgiving to the American arm of our little Sebring family. I appreciate how much you all invest yourselves into making forum content, and helping each other out. I've been a part of many forums over the years, and have never before encountered such a respectful group of automotive enthusiasts. It speaks for itself that I have never had to ban or kick anyone, and have never even needed to censor or delete any offensive forum posts. Where else on the internet does that happen? Shocked

May you enjoy this time with your families.

Sincerely,

David

David V.
David V.
Admin

https://healeyreplicas.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Happy Thanksgiving! :: Comments

Hotrod

Post Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:26 pm by Hotrod

Thanks, David. Same to you and your family.

Back to top Go down

Post Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:16 pm by Rock992

Happy Thanksgiving to you also

Back to top Go down

RJLeppke

Post Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:23 pm by RJLeppke

Thank you David. Thanks for all you do to keep the form going.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down