Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classic Roadster Sebring MX Serial number

2 posters

Go down

Classic Roadster Sebring MX Serial number Empty Classic Roadster Sebring MX Serial number

Post by spatt Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:31 pm

I am new to this forum and have recently purchased a Classic Roadster Sebring MX. I have the serial number from the tin plate mounted on the car but would like additional information. Does anyone know how to read/research this serial number and where I can purchase any manuals for this? It is from 1989 and has a ford chassis and ford v8 engine. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

spatt

Back to top Go down

Classic Roadster Sebring MX Serial number Empty Re: Classic Roadster Sebring MX Serial number

Post by David V. Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:44 pm

Welcome to the forum! The bad news is that we don't have a full list of serial numbers (we are however working on a voluntary registry).
The good news is that you can find full electronic versions of the build and owner's manuals and lots of other useful documents in the database section of this site. If you have any other questions I'm sure our members will be happy to help.

Cheers!

David-AHR Forum Administrator
David V.
David V.
Admin

https://healeyreplicas.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Classic Roadster Sebring MX Serial number Empty Re: Classic Roadster Sebring MX Serial number

Post by spatt Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:47 pm

thank you David. I found the manuals where you directed me. Jeff

spatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down