Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The upcoming month

Go down

The upcoming month Empty The upcoming month

Hello everyone, please note that I will be away on a trip to Europe from May 20th (next Wednesday) until June 21st. The site will continue to function normally, but I may not be able to respond to e-mails and personal messages. I will occasionally check up on the site whenever I have access to a computer, but trust that no issues will arise. If anything does come up, please send a message to the site e-mail address: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I will deal with it as soon as I can.

Enjoy the summer weather! Very Happy

David Violette-AHR forum admin
David V.
David V.
Admin

https://healeyreplicas.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

The upcoming month :: Comments

Duehew

Post Sat May 16, 2015 4:26 pm by Duehew

Have a great trip and be safe.

Back to top Go down

David V.

Post Sun May 17, 2015 1:15 pm by David V.

Thanks Duane! Have fun driving the Sebrings, I can't go for a spin in mine until I come back Smile

Back to top Go down

Hotrod

Post Sun May 17, 2015 4:00 pm by Hotrod

Have fun on the trip. Looking forward to more updates on the new engine.

Back to top Go down

David V.

Post Tue May 19, 2015 2:48 pm by David V.

Thanks Hotrod! I was hoping to post a new update last week, but some documents for work have been keeping me busy. If I find myself with both time and Wifi in one of the airports I may be able to post something up. We shall see. Still hoping to see some pics of your mods some time Wink

Cheers! Smile

Back to top Go down

Hotrod

Post Tue May 19, 2015 3:09 pm by Hotrod

I've had to put the Sebring on the back burner while I get another car ready for an upcoming trip. I hope to get back on it soon.

Back to top Go down

David V.

Post Wed May 27, 2015 5:02 pm by David V.

Just checking in from France! Very Happy Everything seems to be going smoothly with the forum, was visiting Paris during the past few days, will check in again when I get back from Monaco Wink

Had the opportunity to take a drive last week on some French country roads in a splendid dark-blue air-cooled 1996 Porsche Carrera-2. What an experience Very Happy Looking forward to getting back to work on the Sebring.

@Hotrod: As they say, good things come to those who wait, maybe your modification ideas will have had time to ripen. Best of luck!

Back to top Go down

David V.

Post Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:12 pm by David V.

I am pleased to say that I am back from my trip to Europe, and will resume business as usual in relation to the forum.

Cheers!

David

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum