Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Shifter Recommendations

Go down

Looking for Shifter Recommendations Empty Looking for Shifter Recommendations

Post by JD535 Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:40 pm

Hi Everyone,

My 1989 Sebring has a B&G shifter with automatic transmission. It is not easy to use and the indicator keeps getting stuck in 3rd gear., making it hard to tell what gear the car is in. I really just want to put it in drive and reverse and not manual shifting. So, I would like to replace the whole shifter.

Any recommendations on a good one to replace the B&G and where to get it? I have a TH400 transmission and a Chevy 350 V8 engine.

Thanks!

JD

JD535

Back to top Go down