Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Austin Healey (Sebring MX) Mod Gone Horribly Wrong Neat Video

2 posters

Go down

Austin Healey (Sebring MX) Mod Gone Horribly Wrong  Neat Video  Empty Austin Healey (Sebring MX) Mod Gone Horribly Wrong Neat Video

Post by Panther Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:53 pm

Saw this Video tonight and thought a lot of y'all that have had your
Sebring/MX's for a while can probably relate to this Guy and His Kind of Neat Mods.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler Alert - Good Ending

Take Care, Be Safe, and Well,

Craig

Panther

Wjcoates likes this post

Back to top Go down

Austin Healey (Sebring MX) Mod Gone Horribly Wrong  Neat Video  Empty Re: Austin Healey (Sebring MX) Mod Gone Horribly Wrong Neat Video

Post by AHSebring64 Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:21 pm

Thanks for posting that video; entertaining. I wonder how many of our Sebrings have wiring just like that one? Mine did until I yanked it all out.
AHSebring64
AHSebring64

Panther likes this post

Back to top Go down

Austin Healey (Sebring MX) Mod Gone Horribly Wrong  Neat Video  Empty Re: Austin Healey (Sebring MX) Mod Gone Horribly Wrong Neat Video

Post by Panther Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:15 pm

I did like seeing that Power Steering Assist, and his solution
to "tidying up the wiring" made me smile. Well done though.

Take Care,
Craig

Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down