Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Convertible Top

2 posters

Go down

Convertible Top Empty Convertible Top

Post by stropkristy@gmail.com Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:33 pm

I am trying to find a new convertible top for our 3000MK - it's titled as a 67, but looks like the 62.  I have no idea who made the kit. The power train and frame a completely custom.  Any ideas on which top I should get? Thank you so much! (we are used to building classic Chevy muscle cars....so this is a completely new thing for us.  I'm adding pictures...if I can figure out how to post them Smile

stropkristy@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Convertible Top Empty Re: Convertible Top

Post by stropkristy@gmail.com Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

stropkristy@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Manx69 Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In the database there is a diagram for the soft top bows. I think you can have a nice top made. I think the hardware to attach the bows look like marine hardware.

Manx69

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down