Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power Windows Help

2 posters

Go down

Power Windows Help Empty Power Windows Help

Post by Monrob22 Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:27 am

With could use some help deciding on which power window supplier to use. Can anyone with power windows on their Sebring please comment. Are there ones to stay away from? What ones have worked well for you?

Thanks

Monrob22

Monrob22

http://Monarchcustomcabinetry.com

Back to top Go down

Power Windows Help Empty Re: Power Windows Help

Post by Pissant Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:21 pm

Hi wow you posted this a while ago. I was having issues with my power window motors on my sebring 5000 and wanted to convert to a roll up a while ago. I couldnt find a roll up actuator I wanted to risk buying because I couldnt find dimensions listed on any online so I eventually ordered some motors for a Nizzan 350z they also use a square drive like the actualtors which were in my 5000 and I just needed to dremmal out the square larger and drill some new holes to mount the motors on. Also I ended up cutting the wiring harness to the z motors and just using the + and - wires. The windows now work very well (they still get stuck and need to be aligned better as I made them myself from plexiglass) but the motors work flawlessly.
Pissant
Pissant

Back to top Go down