Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something for my friends in the frozen North

2 posters

Go down

Something for my friends in the frozen North Empty Something for my friends in the frozen North

Post by Hotrod Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:23 pm

Got the Healey out last Saturday for about a 50 mile drive on the Natchez Trace Parkway near my home.  I had other things I should have been doing, but the car was calling me. Very Happy   Probably should have thrown a bucket of water on it, though.  Weather was too nice to waste, so I just took off.

Temp was in the 70's which is unusually warm for November, even in the deep south.  I had made a couple of adjustments to the suspension and needed to try them out.  At least, that's what I told my wife!  Very Happy   Seriously, she was feeling under the weather and I had a case of the lazies.

Here's a very short video, windshield bugs and all.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And a couple of pics

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BTW - I'm getting used to the car.  It's broken in now, so I've been romping on it a little.  Moocho fun!!!  It'll scream easily to 6500 (rev limit), but also is perfectly happy to laze along at 1700 in 6th.  Still tuning on things, but it's plenty fun just as it is.
Hotrod
Hotrod

David V., DrJ, Jerry & Lisa Mills and Stevez like this post

Back to top Go down

Something for my friends in the frozen North Empty Re: Something for my friends in the frozen North

Post by David V. Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:34 pm

Simultaneously happy about the car and jealous about the weather!
Looking forward to seeing some video of it revving out a bit Wink

I was taking an ice scraper to my Mini yesterday  Mad
David V.
David V.
Admin

https://healeyreplicas.forumakers.com

Hotrod and Jerry & Lisa Mills like this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum