Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double adjustable rear upper control arms???

Go down

Double adjustable rear upper control arms??? Empty Double adjustable rear upper control arms???

Post by Stevez Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:26 pm

I have the MX which uses upper and lower rear control arms. While disassembling the unfinished kit I noticed the rear axle is not centered side to side. I haven't checked other measurements yet. I have not installed the engine, 2015 Mustang 2.3l EB, since I haven't determined it’s placement yet. But, I think I need to “fix” the rear axle first. I've read where double adjustable upper rear control arms MAY help with centering a rear axle side to side (I need about an inch toward passenger side). Has anyone had success using double adjustable upper rear control arms to not only adjust pitch but lateral movement? It seems there would be conflict in doing both pitch adjustment and lateral movement (side to side).
Thanks!

Stevez

Joltin Joe likes this post

Back to top Go down