Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Probably par for the course

Go down

Probably par for the course  Empty Probably par for the course

Post by Chrisj357 Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:09 pm

I’m sure I’m not fighting anything new with this crowd. It seems every time I need to work on the MX there’s almost enough room to get my hands and a tool in place but then you can’t see anything unless you’re upside down and back twisted until it cramps.

My blinkers stopped working and the fuse panel is half hidden up under the leg compartment on the drivers side. After removing a panel I was able to check and find the blown fuse. Turn signals working again for 5 bucks worth of fuses. The scratches on my knuckles and forearm will heal. lol

Chrisj357

Loren Tungesvick, Jimboquick, Hotrod, sky25t, Jerry & Lisa Mills and Panther like this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum