Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

purchasing Purchasing ahealey 3000III, bj8 Sebring

2 posters

Go down

purchasing Purchasing ahealey 3000III, bj8 Sebring Empty purchasing Purchasing ahealey 3000III, bj8 Sebring

Post by pconnolly Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:16 am

Final stage of my purchase.. 1968 Sebring Austin Healey 3000 MKiii BJ8
Its on a Mustang II bulid, with edelbrock engine, 13000 miles on it, 2 owners
I am having mechanical check done...
Any obvious things I should be looking for ??
Where can I find a good user manual ??
Thank You

pconnolly

Back to top Go down

purchasing Purchasing ahealey 3000III, bj8 Sebring Empty Re: purchasing Purchasing ahealey 3000III, bj8 Sebring

Post by Hotrod Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:47 pm

There is a link to two different build manuals in the Database section of this forum. I'm not aware that an owners manual ever existed.

Be sure to check the date codes on the tires. If they are more than 4-5 years old I would replace them. I' personally know of 3 old tires that came apart and did lots of damage.
Hotrod
Hotrod

Jerry & Lisa Mills and pconnolly like this post

Back to top Go down