Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tech Specs

2 posters

Go down

Tech Specs Empty Tech Specs

Post by Chrisj357 Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:03 pm

Does anyone have the specs for front wheel alignment on a Sebring 5000?  I’m getting new tires and my mechanic asked me to ask y’all. TIA

Chrisj357

Back to top Go down

Tech Specs Empty Re: Tech Specs

Post by Jerry & Lisa Mills Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:50 pm

Hey Chris,
When we got ours done, just told the line up shop it was a 1976 Mustang. Been that way ever since. Last time we got new tires and had the alignment checked, the toe in was off by 1/16". That was it. All works well and returns to center. Also great on the freeway at speed.
On the main menu here, the section "Data Base" has some additional information
under " Alignment Results"

Jerry & Lisa Mills

Jimboquick and Chrisj357 like this post

Back to top Go down