Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windshield glass?

2 posters

Go down

Windshield glass? Empty Windshield glass?

Post by Halesangel41 Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:39 pm

Have a new to me Sebring from CR and the windshield is broken where can I get a new one?

Halesangel41

Back to top Go down

Windshield glass? Empty Re: Windshield glass?

Post by David V. Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:12 pm

IMO your best bet is to contact any large commercial glass supplier that is local to you. The windshield is literally flat so they can cut it out of the same stock they make side windows with. Just make sure it's automotive safety glass.
David V.
David V.
Admin

https://healeyreplicas.forumakers.com

Jerry & Lisa Mills likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Halesangel41 Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:04 am

Thanks I was thinking the same thing.Thought the it might be the same as original like Moss motors sells .

Halesangel41

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down