Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

window crank handles

2 posters

Go down

window crank handles Empty window crank handles

Post by jlathem66 Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:54 pm

Any ideas on where to get a replacement window crank handle? I have a late 1980's Sebring with the roll up windows. Mine seem to have degraded and decayed. They snap easily in my hands.

jlathem66

Back to top Go down

window crank handles Empty Re: window crank handles

Post by Jerry & Lisa Mills Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:21 pm

Hi J,
That's a real common everyday GM handle used for years on a lot of different models. Have seen them in a bunch of auto parts stores hanging on a rack. If you have yours off, just take it to your favorite local auto parts store. All kinds of styles available. If you need the clip removing tool, it's a few bucks at the same kind of store. Just punch in your favorite search engine "GM widow winder"

Jerry & Lisa Mills

jlathem66 likes this post

Back to top Go down