Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

car cover for outdoors

2 posters

Go down

car cover for outdoors Empty car cover for outdoors

Post by McQ Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:58 pm

Anyone have a recommendation for a car cover?  I need to park my car outside for a month or so.  I see a variety of companies and claims (Moss and Seal Skin).

thanks
mcq

McQ

Back to top Go down

car cover for outdoors Empty Re: car cover for outdoors

Post by AHSebring64 Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:52 pm

Hi McQ-
I recently purchased a car cover from California Car Company. I have used their car covers on all of my previous streetrods and wanted one for my wife's new Sebring while it was in the garage (they have multiple fabrics to choose from including for exterior use). They didn't have a pattern for my car so they custom made one from dimensions that I provided. Now they should be able to make one for any Classic Roadster Sebring MX.
AHSebring64
AHSebring64

Jerry & Lisa Mills likes this post

Back to top Go down

car cover for outdoors Empty Re: car cover for outdoors

Post by McQ Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:57 pm

cool

I will check it out!

thanks

McQ

Jimboquick likes this post

Back to top Go down