Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assembly manual

5 posters

Go down

Assembly manual  Empty Assembly manual

Post by GS3000 Thu May 21, 2020 8:20 pm

Hi All
I just purchased a Sebring MX kit car, but it did not come with an assembly manual. Does anyone know where I can get an assembly manual??

thanks

GS3000

Back to top Go down

Assembly manual  Empty Re: Assembly manual

Post by David V. Thu May 21, 2020 10:16 pm

Hello, welcome to the forum! You should be able to download an electronic version from the database section of the forum. Let me know if you encounter any issues. Congratulations on your purchase!

Sincerely,

David V. -AHR forum admin
David V.
David V.
Admin

https://healeyreplicas.forumakers.com

I never ever overspend likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by R.norton Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:22 pm

David;

I just purchased a car that is still in boxes. I looked at the owners manual in the database. It does not appear to be a complete assembly manual since it does not talk about where all the brackets go as well as how to fully assemble the body parts. Do you know if there is another manual? If not do you know of someone who has assembled a car from scratch that I might talk to that could answer some questions? Thanks so much!

R.norton

Back to top Go down

Post by dennispbell Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:44 am

There is also a Sebring build manual in the database.

dennispbell

Back to top Go down

Post by Stever Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:32 pm

Hi, I have built a Sebring 5000 from scratch in the early 90's, but sold the manual and car together. Two years ago I purchased an '87 Sebring 5000 and have rebuilt the entire car. It's on the road but still needs the top installed and windshield end caps installed.
That second car came with several manuals - none of them the same as my 1990 kit.
The manuals I have are:
VW chassis Saxon Assembly Manual
Saxon MKII front engine Assembly Manual
older Sebring Assembly Manual with VW door handles
'87 manual covering 3 Sebring models
I should be able to help you identify any brackets and inform you on where to mount the fibreglass panels so they will end up in the right place
Stever
Stever

Back to top Go down

Post by R.norton Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:05 pm

Stever; Thanks for your message. I am fairly sure I have a seabring kit from Classic Roadsters out of the Dakota’s. It was ordered to fit a SBC 350 with a Mustang II front end. I have most of the parts I believe but not sure where all the brackets go. It is the one with flared fenders and red gel coat. I am specifically interested in what I need to do to finish the chassis work and how to bond the body panels and attach them to the frame. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Ron

R.norton

Back to top Go down

Post by Stever Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:47 pm

Hi, I will Private Message you and we talk about the details.
Steve
Stever
Stever

Back to top Go down

Assembly manual  Empty Build manual

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:55 am

Basically Amish with technology (computers) just bought Saxon! Seeing talk of manuals, said there were in here but I have no idea how to search. Thanks all!

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Stever Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:39 am

Hi Dan,  Which Saxon do you have?  Is it front engine or rear engine?  Do you need the entire manual or just part of it.  Let me know what you need.
Steve
Stever
Stever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down