Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Widened MX

2 posters

Go down

Widened MX Empty Widened MX

Post by David V. Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:44 pm

Occasionally I procrastinate by going on a hunt through google images for more Sebring reference pictures. Today I found these: A turbocharged Sebring MX that has been widened by errr....flaring the flares, seemingly to accommodate full corvette underpinnings. I don't know about you guys, but I'm digging the BBS? wheels, and most of all the low stance which we could not achieve on MII suspension.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It seems the car was for sale at some point, and may still be. Seems like a quality build.
David V.
David V.
Admin

https://healeyreplicas.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Widened MX Empty Re: Widened MX

Post by Hotrod Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:59 pm

Yeah, it's a good looking car.  I've seen that one online before.  The BBS wheels do look good.  I like the wide look, too.

I would like to see what the chassis looks like.
Hotrod
Hotrod

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum