Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcements + Happy Holidays from the AHR Forum!

Go down

Announcements + Happy Holidays from the AHR Forum! Empty Announcements + Happy Holidays from the AHR Forum!

Good evening everyone,

A few notices for the coming weeks:

-I have not had time to set up the test run of the classifieds section. I will be doing so after the holiday period.

-I will be away (to a place with no internet) from now until January 1st, and will therefore not be able to respond to any personal messages or e-mails until then.

-I am aware there are a few people waiting to have their cars added to the registry. I plan to do this as soon I get back, and I thank you for your patience.

-I would like to point out that we have almost reached 200 members! Very Happy And will surely do so within the next few months. Congrats to all of you for evolving this community into what it is. cheers

I wish you all a wonderful holiday season, and as much time as possible with both your families and your cars, although I'll leave it to you guys to decide what measure of each Wink

Stay safe on the roads! I look forward to hearing from all of you in the coming year.

Sincerely,

David V.-AHR admin santa

David V.
David V.
Admin

https://healeyreplicas.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit