Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

add for investors

2 posters

Go down

add for investors Empty add for investors

Post by Hermn8r Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hermn8r

Back to top Go down

add for investors Empty Re: add for investors

Post by Jimboquick Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:36 pm

Bob Wrightson was soliciting investors in late 2005 and onwards ... he'd told me that his operation was manufacturing all of the moulded components for CR II, delivered the components to Don @ CR II in Sauk Center, Minnesota and I believe that I understood Bob to say that the moulds were his property. He said that his operation was also the exclusive Canadian agent and distributor for CR II. The business was located in Warman, Saskatchewan, N/E of Saskatoon.
In late 2005 ~ early 2006 I had a few 'phone discussions with him about ordering a kit, but I got lucky when I found our "MX" advertised on the 'net' ... drove to Nova Scotia, and the rest is history !
I do wonder whatever happened to all of the moulds ...

Jimboquick

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermn8r Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:48 am

I also have talked to him is the past about parts and was told the same story as you. I do not know if he has sold any kits. i would not pay up front and would pickup any parts or "car" is person.
Which kit did you buy is Nova Scotia? this is where I live. New about most of them.

Hermn8r

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimboquick Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:50 pm

Jan. ~ Feb./'06 I found two completed, already-registered Sebrings for sale in N.S. A black 5000 with Ford 302 was in the vicinity of Greenwood ... and our red "MX' which was for sale at a Chrysler dealership in Falmouth / Windsor area. It apparently had been owned for a number of years by "Junior' Kelly and traded in for a new vehicle. Edward 'Junior' Kelly is apparently well-known as a stock car racer living in the Sackville area. When I was talking on the 'phonne with the owner of the black 5000, he was telling me about the incredible red 'MX' that he had seen a few months before around Windsor ... kind of helped me come to terms with the Pothier Chrysler folks and justifying our 'making the drive from Georgetown, ON. worthwhile' in March, 2006.
Jimbo

Jimboquick

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermn8r Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:08 pm

Yes, I had seen the red one you bought. Never seen the black one but there was a dark blue one down here.

Hermn8r

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimboquick Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:56 pm

Now that I'm thinking back ... the black may have been a dark blue. The owner had integrated a third brake light into the back side of the decorative 'roll' bar.
Jimbo

Jimboquick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum