Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RAL gel coat number “white”?

3 posters

Go down

RAL gel coat number “white”? Empty RAL gel coat number “white”?

Post by Stevez Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:37 pm

I have a 1990 Sebring MX in white gel coat that needs some minor repair, like door edges and repaired bolt holes. Does anyone know the RAL number for the gelcoat so that I can more easily match the body's color? The kit was never finished so exposure to the sun hasn't been an issue. Although the gel coat being 31 years old has probably changed “color” some over the years. The RAL may get me rounding 2nd base at least.
I was considering shaving the hood louvers, but that may be more than I want to take on. That would be a big gamble to match that much surface area without having to go through painting.
Monrob22, do you use the same gelcoat colors for your fiberglass pieces as CR did?
Thanks

Stevez

Jimboquick likes this post

Back to top Go down

RAL gel coat number “white”? Empty Re: RAL gel coat number “white”?

Post by stevie2_de Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:10 pm

That would interest me too...
stevie2_de
stevie2_de

Back to top Go down

Post by David V. Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:42 am

Hey Stevie was that your Sebring I saw a video of being craned out of a 3rd floor building on Insta? Looked like it Surprised
David V.
David V.
Admin

https://healeyreplicas.forumakers.com

Jimboquick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down