Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banner and Background Temporarily Down!!!

Go down

Banner and Background Temporarily Down!!! Empty Banner and Background Temporarily Down!!!

Hi guys, the image hosting software (servimg) has just crashed, making both the forum background and banner disappear. This happened while I was playing in the coding so at first I thought it was an error by me. Turns out it has affected other forums as well. I will try to get stuff looking normal again as soon as possible. Cheers!

David
David V.
David V.
Admin

https://healeyreplicas.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Banner and Background Temporarily Down!!! :: Comments

David V.

Post Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:26 pm by David V.

Ok it's finally back up and running. Thank god! I was quite worried for a while Razz

Back to top Go down

RJLeppke

Post Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:19 pm by RJLeppke

Thank you for all your work on this form. I am still hoping to get you some history documents of Classic Roadster. Thanks again. I like the changes.
Regards, Bob

Back to top Go down

David V.

Post Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:35 pm by David V.

Thank you RJ Smile It's nice to get feedback occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down