Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Healey Replica Registry

Go down

The Healey Replica Registry Empty The Healey Replica Registry

Hello everyone, it has been proposed recently to create a voluntary registry of Sebrings to keep track of the ownership and changes to our cars. I found this to be a very good idea, which is why those of you with adequate blood coffee levels will have noticed the new button on navigation bar at the top of the page entitled "Replica Registry".

If you have not noticed it yet, put down the eggnog, take a sip of coffee and look up ^^^^ (It's next to the gallery tab, keep reading before you click)

The registry is still in the process of being set up, and as such, I am not collecting information as of yet, but once it is finalized I shall e-mail out a newsletter to everyone including a spreadsheet for you to fill out and return if you wish to be added to said registry. You will also note that I have extended the registry to include all other brands of replicas that I currently know of, given that we are not exclusively a Classic Roadsters forum.

I hope to finalize the registry within the next few weeks, but still have the "html" code to wrap my head around. Also note that the registry, like the gallery, will only be visible to members of the forum. I have also streamlined the navigation bar by removing the useless "calendar" and "usergroups" tabs. Please post your feedback in the "feedback" section.

Consider this my Holiday/Christmas/New Year's gift to everyone. Thank you for being a part of this community.

Cheers! And Happy Holidays!

David V. -AHR Forum administrator
David V.
David V.
Admin

https://healeyreplicas.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit