Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Anyone on here good with photoshop?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anyone on here good with photoshop?

Post by David V. on Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:35 pm

Title is pretty much self-explanatory. Is anyone here good with adobe photoshop or similar photo editing software? I wish to redo/improve the forum banner and/or background but do not have the required programs not the experience with them.

Help much appreciated!

David-AHR Forum admin
David V.
Admin

http://healeyreplicas.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone on here good with photoshop?

Post by Rob Eyers on Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:44 am

I do a fair amount of photo work with photoshop. How can I help David? - Rob Eyers

Rob Eyers

Back to top Go down

Post by David V. on Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:52 pm

Hi Rob, thanks for responding! Essentially I am not very satisfied with the banner at the top of the forum page and was eventually thinking of re-doing it. If you are willing to I could send you a template of the banner along with the necessary images that I would like incorporated into it once I have figured out exactly what I would like. Right now the banner features a simple stock image of an Austin-Healey outline and i'm hoping to make something that showcases Sebrings instead (in a visually pleasing way), given that we are a replica/sebring forum. Would you be capable of integrating various sebring pictures into a cohesive image? The problem I have had in my attempts is that the cars are always shot in different scenery and in different light conditions so making them work on a black background without weird reflections being present is tough.

David
David V.
Admin

http://healeyreplicas.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Eyers on Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:14 am

Hi David. My apologies for the slow reply. I have been traveling and am currently in Spain. I'll be home in early April and would be happy to take a look at what you want to do. Contact me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and lets see if I'm able to help. -Rob

Rob Eyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top