Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Replacement Windshield Rubber Source Found

2 posters

Go down

Replacement Windshield Rubber Source Found Empty Replacement Windshield Rubber Source Found

Post by Jeff Richards Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:48 pm

Hi,

I found an exact match for the rubber around the windshield. It is made by CRLaurence and is part number AV539. Their web site is CRLAURENCE.COM

They do not sell retail so I had to get it through a local glass shop. It comes in a 50 foot length and I got it for about $70.

Thought everyone would like to know.

P.S. The same glass shop has made me an exact replacement windshield including the green tint. If you are having trouble finding glass or want to order the rubber, the company is Grizzly Glass in Spokane, WA.
Jeff Richards
Jeff Richards

Back to top Go down

Replacement Windshield Rubber Source Found Empty Re: Replacement Windshield Rubber Source Found

Post by Duehew Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:03 am

Thanks for the info.
Duehew
Duehew

Back to top Go down