Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't register ... see attached ...

2 posters

Go down

Can't register ... see attached ... Empty Can't register ... see attached ...

Post by Jimboquick Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:40 pm

Hello

I have a Sebring kit and live near Detroit, which i saw that there were others on the healeyreplicas.forumakers.com .

I did try to register on there, but so far it hasn't let me in?

I'm either going to sell the kit or need to find some help finishing it.... haven't decided yet.

Any ideas, please?

__._,_.___
Posted by: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Reply via web post • Reply to sender • Reply to group • Start a New Topic • Messages in this topic (5)

Jimboquick

Back to top Go down

Can't register ... see attached ... Empty Re: Can't register ... see attached ...

Post by David V. Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:05 pm

Thanks for relaying this message Jim! Issue should now be fixed Smile
David V.
David V.
Admin

https://healeyreplicas.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Can't register ... see attached ... Empty Re: Can't register ... see attached ...

Post by Jimboquick Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:52 pm

Happy New Year and thanks for your attention, David.
Regards,
JimboQuick

Jimboquick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum