Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Issue with advertisements

Go down

Current Issue with advertisements Empty Current Issue with advertisements

Good evening,

Just to let our members know that I'm currently encountering an issue with advertisement removal for members, and am working on a fix. Forumotion recently changed the way forum owners can disable ads. Previously this was done by paying a base fee of approximately 12$ per year. They have recently changed their system so that we can only buy "packages" that include ad removal, and are much more expensive.

For the moment you may see ads on the forum page. I appreciate your patience as I work to resolve this issue.

Sincerely,

David V.

P.S. For the moment there seems to only be banner style advertisements at the top of the page. Please comment below if you see any "pop-up" style ads or inappropriately themed adverts.
David V.
David V.
Admin

https://healeyreplicas.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit