Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Fuse block legend

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fuse block legend

Post by e023942 on Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I've had my Sebring MX for just a few days. It took a couple days to get my brake lights to work. I was frustrated in my troubleshooting because the car's build manual has no fuse block legend (e.g. "this slot takes a 10 amp fuse that powers the parking lights and turn signals"). There are drawings of harnesses, but I can't find anything that says which fuses belong where, and what circuits they serve. The fuse block appears in the harness drawing as a simple outline, no detail is provided and no fuses are specified (at least I haven't found so far).

The dangling 10 amp fuse in the second foto was the fix. It looks like a previous owner's workaround, that came unplugged from the fuse block. Or is that the way God and Classic Roadsters intended?

Does anybody have a fuse block legend or key that they can share?

Bob M

e023942

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top