Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dashboard for Saxon

Go down

Dashboard for Saxon Empty Dashboard for Saxon

Post by Chuck Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:46 pm

I'm a newbie to the site, so please forgive the stupidity of any question I ask. I just bought a Saxon and the dashboard doesn't look right.  It doesn't have a glove box and there no center portion for the switches.  I looked through the build manual and, if I'm reading it right, the Saxon had a different dashboard than the Sebring.  The Sebring dashboard looks much more authentic and I'd like to build one to replace the one I've got. Does anyone have a template for the correct dashboard? It would be a great winter project!  Many thanks-  Chuck

Chuck

Back to top Go down