Austin-Healey Replica Forum
You are not currently logged in and therefore do not have permission to view the full site. Please log-in or register. Not registered yet? Become a member of the Austin-Healey replica forum to access all of its features and disable advertisements.

Classified Ads Section

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Classified Ads Section

Good evening fellow Petrolheads!  Very Happy

I have just recently been made aware of a new function in the forumotion platform that would enable us to have a dedicated "classified ads" section that comes with a bunch of associated tools. In our case it may be useful to sell cars and parts more efficiently than the current "in-forum post" system.

To be clear: This does not add spam to the forum, it is for us members to list specific Healey-Replica related items for sale, and comes with a system to manage permissions (who has access, who doesn't).

I plan on enabling this function some time this weekend on a trial-run basis.
Unless there are major issues with it, I will leave it on for a week or two, and would like everyone to go take a look at how it works.
After the trial period, I will hold a poll to see if we vote to keep the function or turn it back off.

Other than that, it is business as usual around here. I hope to keep things running smoothly.

Sincerely,

Your Admin-David V.
David V.
Admin

http://healeyreplicas.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down